Legend's assisted living options provide or coordinate a range of services, available 24 hours a day, for support of resident independence in a purposefully designed residential setting. Assisted Living is the perfect solution for seniors who no longer wish to live on their own at home, yet who do not need skilled medical care provided in a nursing home.
Legend is dedicated to providing the highest standard in quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families. The foundation of our approach to service is built upon fundamental concepts we believe are important to every resident.
The following concepts are central in our approach to quality service and supportive residential environments:
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Offer each resident dignity and respect
- Foster independence for each resident
- Support each resident's right to privacy
- Support the needs of family and friends
- Provide a supportive residential environment
- Partner with residents and family in care decisions
- Offer individual choices in care, services, and lifestyle
Residents enjoy beautifully appointed common spaces, flexible meal plans and delicious meals through Gold Leaf Dining, enriching and engaging social activities, transportation, and self direction and participation in decisions that emphasize choice, dignity, privacy, individuality, independence, and homelike surroundings.
Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance.