Respite Care delivers the perfect combination of flexibility and quality services for those requiring short-term rehabilitation, or for family members or caregivers who need a helpful break. It also provides an opportunity to experience life at Legend® firsthand, allowing you to get a feel for the lifestyle before making a decision.
As a Respite Care resident, you will live in a furnished or unfurnished apartment for as short a time as you may need, from a few days to weeks or longer. You'll enjoy customized services, delicious and nutritious meals, scheduled transportation and more.
Caring associates are on duty 24 hours a day to assist with the activities of daily living, including:
- Bathing and dressing
- Medication management
Plus, residents benefit from health care services delivered in a satisfying, comfortable environment that encourages individuality, independence and social interaction.
What can I expect from a Respite Care experience?
At Legend®, our Respite Care residents enjoy the same caring attention and quality services other residents receive every day. You’ll enjoy a wide range of services, including:
- Gold Leaf Dining – Restaurant-style dining created with your nutrition needs in mind
- Cultural and community events
- Education programs and religious services
- Entertaining outings
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour staff and licensed nursing associates
You’ll also enjoy a comfortable, private apartment that features:
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and photocell night light
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning systems
- Emergency call system with speaker response and water-resistant pendants
How much does Respite Care cost?
Depending on the services you require and the duration of your stay, Respite Care rates can vary. We encourage you to contact us for assistance in determining costs based on your unique situation.
To learn more about monthly rates in your area, find a Legend community, schedule an appointment and visit the community. We can help you estimate costs and make an informed decision.