Designed for those who need assistance with life’s daily tasks, Personal Care at Legend Senior Living™ offers a personalized approach that tailors services to your unique needs, delivering only those you need and desire. You pay only for the services you choose.
Residents benefit from health care services delivered in a satisfying, comfortable environment that encourages individuality, independence and social interaction. Caring associates are there 24 hours a day to assist with the activities of daily living, including:
- Bathing and dressing
- Medication management
What can I expect from a move to Personal Care?
You may be surprised by the positive impact a move to Legend™ can have on your life. You’ll feel your world grow each day as you meet new neighbors and take advantage of opportunities to learn and grow. We focus on meeting all your needs — physical, mental and spiritual — with:
- Gold Leaf Dining – Restaurant-style dining created with your nutrition needs in mind
- Cultural and community events
- Education programs
- Religious services
- Entertaining outings
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour staff and licensed nursing associates
You’ll also enjoy a private apartment where you can express your individual tastes. With one and two bedroom floorplans, you’re sure to find the perfect residence for your lifestyle. Each apartment features:
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and photocell night light
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning systems
- Emergency call system with speaker response and water-resistant pendants
How much does Personal Care cost?
Because our services are personalized to fit your needs, Personal Care rates can vary. We encourage you to contact us for assistance in determining monthly costs based on your unique situation.
To learn more about monthly rates in your area, find a Legend community, schedule an appointment and visit the community. We can help you estimate costs and make an informed decision.
In addition, there are several funding solutions you may wish to consider. We encourage you to fully explore the options, and would be happy to assist you with that process, if needed.